The Arab Network for Quality Assurance in Higher Education ANQAHE has been established in June, 2007 as a nonprofit nongovernmental organization.
The purpose to establish the Arab network for quality Assurance in higher education is to create a mechanism between the Arab countries to:
- Exchange information about quality assurance
- Construct new quality assurance agencies or organizations
- Develop standards to establish new quality assurance agencies or support the already present one
- Disseminate good practice in quality assurance
- Strengthen liaison between quality assurance bodies in the different countries